INK U16 Tournament
Power League Format - Here is how it works. We have 32 teams with the U16 Tournament. The top 16 teams are seeded into Pools A-D, the next 16 teams are in Pools E-H. Teams finishing first in pool move up while teams finishing 4th in pool will move down. The benefit of this format is that it provides very competitive matches in pool play as teams are evenly ranked. Take a look at the Bracket link for more detail on how teams will move from pool play to tournament brackets.
Boy Friendly Tournament - Very experienced U14 boys teams will be allowed to play in both pool and tournament play. The results of those matches will count and affect a team's finish in pool as well as tournament play.
Below are some points of emphasis:
- Your play site is in Spokane Valley at the HUB Sports Center.
- All U16 sites will open at 7 am and pool play will begin at 8 am.
- Teams that move schools will not play or officiate during the first round of tournament play. As soon as pool play is finished your team will be either playing, officiating or moving between sites. Please keep things moving along.
- Electrical appliances are not allowed with team coolers at any site.
- Only water is allowed in the gym areas. No sports drinks or Propel.