INK U14 Tournament
Directions (Map) U14 Pools U14 Brackets U14 Results
Power League Format - Here is how it works. If we have 48 teams with the U14 Tournament. The top 16 teams are seeded into Pools A-D, the next 16 teams are in Pools E-H and the last 16 teams are in I-L. Teams finishing first in pool move up while teams finishing 4th in pool will move down. The benefit of this format is that it provides very competitive matches in pool play as teams are evenly ranked.
Below are some points of emphasis:
- Your play sites are in Spokane Valley: they are the HUB Sports Center and Central Valley High School.
- All U14 sites will open at 7 am and pool play will begin at 8 am.
- Teams that move schools will not play or officiate during the first round of tournament play. As soon as pool play is finished your team will be either playing, officiating or moving between sites. Please keep things moving along.
- Electrical appliances are not allowed with team coolers at any site. Teams may bring tables for their cooler areas.
- Only water is allowed in the gym areas. No sports drinks or Propel.