Since our first year in 2010, INK has provided over $63,000 in need-based scholarships to Evergreen Region players. To maximize our ability to help deserving athletes we ask you first make use of:
- Scholarship programs within your club, and
- Fundraising opportunities within your club or team, and
- Sponsors within your community of friends and family as well as businesses within your community
Our goal is that an INK scholarship be your last step in fundraising for your club expenses. We also look to provide assistance when sudden financial problems strike families. To be eligible for an INK scholarship you must be:
- A member of a USAV club in good standing within the Evergreen Region of USA Volleyball. A club is not in good standing if the club, any of its board members or its club director were sanctioned by the Evergreen Region or another body for any issue related to financial mismanagement or fraud in the last three years.
- A member in good standing with your club and with the Evergreen Region. You must be a regular member rather than using a special membership or one day membership.
Currently INK does not provide scholarships for participation in AAU programs or tournaments.
To apply for a scholarship download the application and mail/email it to INK. Scanning and emailing the application will usually result in an application being processed more quickly.
The Spokane Regional Sports Commission does offer individual and team scholarships and more information on their programs can be found here.